Friday 20 October 2017

returns


On the penultimate day of our Tour de Famille we collected four boxes of my work that were in an exhibition in the Royal Academy in Conwy on the North coast of Wales...must have been three years ago.

I'd been under the impression that they'd been moved on by a local friend to a gallery where I'd known they were wanted and would sell.....in the RCA they had been placed next to some work that is priced exceedingly cheaply. No matter the quality, many potential customers will look at the price first

Unfortunately we weren't heading back South....

1 comment:

Barbara Rogers said...

What lovely pottery. I am sorry that the placement with someone selling (underselling) their work at low prices happened to you. It's amazing how often even I make purchases based on pricing rather than quality. We are a consuming rather than collecting culture.