Thursday 23 November 2017

mechanicing on..and life

Blogging has taken a back seat..and photography too, briefly..

The ride on mower has taken two or three hours for three afternoons so far this week. Hopefully today will see the job done , waterpump replaced and cutting bed cleaned and treated if not back on. The bed needs a few holes patching before it goes back on! That will get done when the underside has dried.

I've finished the print run on the Tarbolton windswept tree print and put three prints on my Etsy shop. Its good to feel there is progress there.
At least that is work I can do indoors. Outside is thoroughly wet, and we haven't had a properly dry day for a week in Ayrshire. We were fortunate in the weather on our Pitlochry trip.

This morning I was tempted  by the lack of rain outside..now, with two washes ready to go on the line it is raining again!!

Building the kiln shed is still on the back burner, but with my pension installment due on Monday I'm aiming to buy some building blocks.....

2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Glad you have computer skills as well as repairing of mowers! A renaissance woman you surely are! I know how a week of wet can be depressing though!

Joanne Noragon said...

(o)