Sunday 10 May 2015

moving

We have to move, having been given three month's notice....
not sure to where yet. Not only is there not much we can afford, there isn't much out there. The thought of living in a town gives us both nightmares....

There is a hope, and a very temporary back-up plan....
the nicest one is still the one three miles up a lane with neighbours two miles away in any direction...but we wont be going for that one....twenty years too late perhaps...

meanwhile I'm glued to the right places on tinternet and start packing today.

July 24th is NOT that far away.....

The Pirate has started reducing shed contents by sorting with the rubbish and recycling bins to hand...

 I've started packing the pot plants...
 and getting on with printing ready to sell..
I've learned how to blot the prints so that they dry faster!

Now to fill the first boxes to move....

6 comments:

yeractual said...

Ouch....always a pisser having to move! Hope you find somewhere suitable asap. And, don't forget, you're never too old. Otherwise the place up the lane without neighbours sounds very tempting, but as I too get older, I know what you mean!

Joanne Noragon said...

My heart is with you; I hope the planets align, soon.

Cro Magnon said...

I hope you can find yourselves somewhere more permanent and suitable (maybe without a pink neighbour too). Moving like this reminds me of my days living in London, when we moved almost every month. We did it by choice, but it was still a pain!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Gah, you have to go, just like that?

gz said...

Gary , technically we don't have to go, she has given no legal reason and we haven't broken our tenancy agreement...in fact looking through it, she has...but with the attitude and bad feeling and not speaking-who would want to stay?!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, we had similar with a Landlord/employer telling us to get out of job and tiny apartment two months before we were due to have Middle Son. Hope you find something soon.

And yes, living in a town isn't much fun. I survive because we have an awesome view of the hills to the south but I get cabin fever if I can't get out...