Monday, 22 June 2026

Quiet sky

 


Not shouty colours tonight!

I got the results...but not detailed as we used to get them so that I could learn and understand.

All "normal"...but I need to understand them.

While others sweltered this morning we had a weather front pass over so it was much cooler with light showers.

Between showers I started weeding and tidying at the bottom of the garden and behind the studio..high time that was done!

I did the washing anyway...and got a line full out mid afternoon..by 5 the clouds cleared for a couple of hours and the washing was almost dry by 7!!

9 comments:

smartcat said...

Planned laundry yesterday; then read a weather report. Skies opened up. We always need rain in the summer, but............

Susan said...

Your sky today is calm and restful. Lovely photo GZ.
Normal range can be the size of a football field. You are right to question in order to understand test results.
We are getting rain as well. I mowed between showers yesterday.

Pam said...

It's very hot here today (for Scotland). But my poor daughter in London...!

Amypie71 said...

I love those days when you don't have to bring washing in because of sudden rain, Summer is great for getting things dry quickly, have a nice week.

Tigger's Mum said...

I read you on results - don't treat us like morons. Where does normal fall in a range... The colours might not be there but the clouds are interesting shapes and depth

gz said...

thankfully results turned up

gz said...

but not heavy rain....

angela said...

For me at this time of year I don’t bother going out. It’s all inside on clothes horses.
Still with the fire going they do dry quickly

Mary and Chris said...

These days seem to slow the pace of everyday life, and I think they are useful in their own way. I've always felt myself moving at a slower speed during days like these, especially in summer when the heat reaches its peak. There is something about rainy, cooler days that gently reminds us to slow down for a while....