Thursday 14 September 2017

Printing progress

At last the prints have dried enough to frame..just a light plastic frame and no card mount
I've made a new list of how many to finish off the print runs..for most I'm limiting it to 20, which gives incentive to move on an make more designs.

I'll be getting them priced up for posting soon and on my etsy shop..all progress has been limited by the extraction of a very deep molar tooth root with a large attached abcess. Looks like this has been affecting my health adversely for quite a long time by slow and insidious growth, so without it I'm feeling instantly better, if still fighting a secondary infection...we'll get there!

The weather is cold and blustery outside, so I'm busy convalescing inside whilst the Pirate is sorting old tools and stuff and looking after me.

4 comments:

kjsutcliffe said...

Oof ow, just reading about your tooth made my toes curl😕 prints look good x

Barbara Rogers said...

Be well, get drugs if possible! If not, get inspired by fevers! I've certainly been there!

Elderberry-Rob said...

They are absolutely beautiful think they will be popular, would love to learn how to make one.

Fresca said...

I LOVE this series of trees in a landscape!!!
I wish I could buy the whole set. If I had to choose just one, it's the bottom center one, of the branches framing the land. But the very top one draws me too--it feels like it's inviting me down that road---on a bike? on foot? at any rate, in my imagination.
Lovely work--thanks for sharing it here.