Thursday 17 December 2020

Cards and greetings and life




 Here it is...most of them sent and still not enough made! Seasonal Greetings to you all, and apologies to those who should have had an actual card but haven't..I am running out of oomph!!

I have a festive stamp design, I will just make some of those for the rest of the cards we need to send.  I have been trying to keep up writing letters and cards, but the inspiration has been low.


eBay sales will no doubt ease off a little, with people not wanting goods to get list in the rush, so maybe I will get a chance to sort out my study and do more drawing, writing, catching up on genealogy research...all sorts of things I promised myself that I would do.


Sometimes ordinary Life steamrollers ones inner spirit.


The solstice draws near and the year will turn..those with  astronomical or astrological interests are watching the heavens with interest.  If it signals a change and a fresh start, as they think, that will be good!!

9 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

And don't forget to take a little rest.

Catalyst said...

Sounds like retirement: not much to do but it seems to take all day!

Susan Heather said...

I often find life gets in the way of things that I want to do.

Avus said...

And a very happy Christmas and, I hope, a better 2021 for you and us all, Gwynneth.

I may not comment often but I follow your busy life on the blog all the time.

Barbara Rogers said...

Thank you dear friend across the water. Do take a breather. I enjoy reading about your various pursuits. But I also hope you can enjoy some of the cheer being shared virtually here. As Solstice comes, our long nights will soon become a bit shorter. But first there's the amazing stopping of the sun in it's path. And the conjunction of 2 planets that are visible (when clouds part at least.) Keep on keeping on.

Amy said...

I'm not surprised you're running out of oomph, you've been doing alot, time for a rest?

Debby said...

"...those with astronomical or astrological interests are watching the heavens with interest. If it signals a change and a fresh start, as they think, that will be good!"

Oh friend! From you lips (keyboard?) to God's ears!

Fresca said...

Love the final card!
Beautiful singer.
The colors are so nice too.

I wonder sometimes if recipients who don't make them themselves realize how much WORK it is to make cards.
GOOD work, but work.
I super appreciate when anyone sends me anything handmade.

Zhoen said...

Keep on turning, and rolling. Sending love along.