Thursday 10 December 2020

Slow progress


 I am still not 100% happy with the cards, but they are looking better for colour. I found a good drying rack!!


It is cold and wet and windy here..at least we have more daylight than the six hours a day that Shetland is getting now, but it is not easy getting up in the mornings...and turn around and it is 4pm and dark!!

Pirate found yet another rose in the garden, open enough to pick...


It has opened beautifully.

A lovely sight when we returned from an hour's windy and slow bike ride around the lanes from here.

We crossed the main road twice in our travels...it was surprising how much traffic was moving... can't all be necessary journeys, when we are limited to our council areas...

6 comments:

Zhoen said...

A deep, dark December. The cards are lovely.

Susan Heather said...

Your cards look lovely - ideal drying rack.

Joanne Noragon said...

The rose is such a nice find. I can't wait until the solstice passes and we have more daylight.

Catalyst said...

Their is way too much travel going on here, too. It makes me cringe and my respiratory care doctor and I shared one today as he said you'll either get the vaccine or get the Covid. But thanks to you for those lovely cards. I think they're beautiful.

kjsutcliffe said...

Our roads are silly busy - where is everyone going? certainly not going home?! Cards looking good :) and I agree, about turning round and it is dark - but not long till the light begins to return xx

Debby said...

Roses in December! *wistful smile*