Sunday 31 January 2021

Keep walking....

It was a hard frost last night, but it is still clear and dry...it is snowing further south in Wales and England.

 The view from the top of today's walk.


I have made a wish list of jobs to do, instead of having it clogging up my mind.

First one off the list, yoghurt made overnight.

Marmalade making will be divided into smaller batches....who needs ten pounds of plain marmalade anyway?!! 

I will do the first one after we have watched the men's cyclo-cross world championship ...

Time to recharge the tablet ready for that!

5 comments:

Zhoen said...

One foot in front of the other.

Danced along with a Bhangi video this morning, it helped.

Catalyst said...

Seems like winter weather has come to Scotland as well as Arizona.

Susan Heather said...

I always feel better with my lists on paper rather than in my mind.

Amy said...

I do that with things I have to do, having a list just makes it easier to cross things off on paper and in my mind.

Jenny Woolf said...

How do you make yogurt? I used to have a great little insulated jug, but the only thing you can get, apart from an electric one, is now a huge inefficient thing called Easiyo. Or at least, I can't make nice yogurt out of it.