Saturday 15 January 2022

While the cats away..

 Pirate has been away with our friend...I have been busy!!

Study cleaned and tidy, sorting out has begun.... It is too easy to keep far too many boxes...and still not have the one that fits what you need to post!!

Posting done in town, and bargains on our usual purchases scored!! No point buying other things just because they are cheap!

 They have had a successful trip, and enjoyed watching other friends race after our Fife mate had ridden his race.

Now we are relaxing, after a home made supper..pesto pizza, baked tatties, salad and apple and strawberry crumble with homemade yoghurt.

Watching the masters snooker and enjoying skilful play..and soon to bed.



8 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

like an orchid and the pot is exactly like the one my orchid is in.

Joanne Noragon said...

(0)

Sandy said...

Sounds like you had a pretty full day. Organizing takes time, trouble is...it just doesn't seem to last. Pretty little flower, fun to see color this time of the year.

gz said...

Sandy that was a decent branch that came off a pelargonium in a summer storm..now there are five new plants! And to think that Pirate didn't like "geraniums"!!

Michèle Hastings said...

January is a good month to sort and organize. I have been doing the same.

Jenny Woolf said...

That sounds like a nice meal. I think strawberries are underrated for cooking, I always have a packet of frozen ones for crumble and they come into their own with rhubarb. I also find a home made lemon meringue pie (without the meringue) is fantastic if you put frozen raspberries in before pouring in the lemon mix to the pie shell.

gz said...

Now raspberries and lemon...that sounds a good combination

Debby said...

I got the best geraniums last year. The red is a deep, deep red, a color I've never seen before. I was desperate to save them over winter. I've never managed to do that. My sister is quite good at it. I dropped them off with her. She has taken several clippings for herself. I have visited them, and they do look happy there.