Saturday 2 April 2022

Ticking over busily

 


Dawn photos.

 Self isolation isn't fun..as it means separate rooms. But it does give me even more incentive to sort my study properly!!

Today, thanks to a new added shelf, I have archives. Packing . Boxes. Stock... unfortunately not all of it though..in one cupboard!!

Now to keep on reducing Stuff!!


Thankfully the larder and freezer are well stocked...and neighbours are willing to help with shopping.

Hopefully himself will test negative by Monday...then Wednesday...then we can start planning.   Although he will be low on energy for a long time, with excercise off the agenda completely for the next ten days.

10 comments:

Susan Heather said...

I do hope the tests are negative and that he feels better soon.

Barbara Rogers said...

So sorry your mate has been laid-up by the big bug of the century. Hope he gets better soon. I have families who had isolated members, who were certainly not happy about it. One of those experiences to just get through.

Joanne Noragon said...

Well, at minimum you know what you are doing the next several days.

molly said...

I hope your pirate makes a full recovery!

smartcat said...

Toes crossed all is well ASAP!

Debby said...

Good heavens. I totally missed the part that Pirate had tested positive! Hopefully, 'himself' tests negative soon....and yourself stays that way.

Steve Reed said...

Oh, I didn't realize Pirate had Covid! So sorry! Here's hoping that you steer clear. Decluttering is always good!

Zhoen said...

Hoping he recovers well, and you avoid the plague.

kjsutcliffe said...

Fingers crossed for negative results xx

Amy said...

I know what you mean. We have been self isolating for 2 weeks now and although I'd love to pack more stuff for our move I just don't have the energy.