Monday 7 November 2022

While the weather blows hard and wet



 
The jobs indoors get done, slowly.

Three batches of apple rings...apple juice next.

I have been downloading, emailing to myself and printing some sheets of genealogy, to give to our cousins. I will be able to email them with this information as well, so that they may pass it on to others in the family.  Not being in the UK, they can only access matters at great expense, if atall. The reverse is true, so I need to make a list of those names I need to research....

Then there is the matter of getting the house sorted and tidy enough for our house sitters....now that is a job and a half!!

7 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

A great good fortune wish on sorting your house for house sitters.

Molly said...


((o))

River said...

Apple rings! I cheat, I buy dried apple rings at the supermarket.

Fresca said...

That's a big gift, doing family research!
I did some and sent it with scans of the old family photos off to cousins, none of whom seemed very interested--but I am glad I shared--perhaps some of their children will be interested one day.

gz said...

River, these apples were foraged...free!!

Debby said...

I have been knocking out jobs since I retired in late January. A couple days ago, Tim noticed! 😒

gz said...

It can take a while for these things to sink in, doesn't it Debby!