Tuesday 13 November 2018

cars and electronics!

After safely carrying us  about 1500 miles, a round trip of 900 miles to stay with my brother plus visiting relatives from there....the car's clutch decided that it didn't want ANY gear...but just half a mile from home...so lucky!

We could have done without the expense only two weeks before travelling!!

Back to bus travelling ..no bad thing,we have to use our local services or lose them.

I'm sorting through all the various "lectronic liquorice" to work out which leads and plugs to take with us,and which leads work to get pictures on here....

 perpetual motion personified...granddaughter Woodchip


a bunch of frogs...in Cafe 50 in Yeovil


I'm quite proud of the papering and tiling I've done...plus repainting the gift we received of kitchen shelves.

Next to find the lead that will work with the camera that Brother has lent to me!

We're working on which bags to take...and re-checking the fine print on our internal flight, I saw that the carry on bags have to TOTAL 7kg...unlike our main flight which is 7kg plus a handbag....teaching us to travel lighter!

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Safe travels!

Catalyst said...

But do you know how many pounds that is? Oh, wait, you're going to Dubai and thence to Aukland. I guess you'll be okay with metric. (The American with his idiotic measuring system said.)