Friday 9 November 2018

Shop Tidying

I've put the Etsy shop on holiday...no point getting sales when I can't send items out..and cleared out all from Ebay except those being watched, and sent a nudge to the watchers. They have 8 hours to respond...

With all the nibbling off of fees for this and that I'm going off ebaying, and etsy finances are no longer simple..It is supposed to be, by combining all the ins and outs in one place and time. However monthly bills were far clearer.

I'll be able to put my mind to organising selling work when we return...hopefully!
Then I can get the bigger camera mended, possibly..it may cost more to have new "brains" in a digital camera than buying a new one!   Meanwhile I have the loan of a smaller camera which will be good for travelling, and an early present of a new tablet computer so that I have less to carry..a 17" screen laptop takes a lot of room!

Time to learn how to get images from the new image takers onto the computer!

6 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Glad to hear all your progress towards trip. I've a dear little Nikon which has to be plugged into the laptop...and can only use the Nikon cord. I have gotten spoiled by my phone camera and the iCloud which sends photos directly to laptop...though it takes a few hours sometimes.

Raewyn said...

Lots of organising to do - you'll be ready for a holiday once it comes around!

Amy said...

Sounds like you're sorting things out well, it's another step closer to your trip.

Avus said...

I have got fed up with ebay too. I used to sell on the odd motorcycle there (and buy another usually). I tend to use Gumtree these days - far simpler.

When do you actually fly out to NZ and are you going via India or America?

gz said...

Avus we fly Emirates..they really look after you and as a veggie, get fed first! We leave from Glasgow, change planes in Dubai and go straight to Auckland...I'm not looking forward to that, I much prefer the "leg stretch" of a stop in Melbourne.

Catalyst said...

Emirates looks like a very deluxe air service. Enjoy your flight.