Sunday 5 July 2020

The Early Birthday Present


Pirate has a focus now, just what was needed! We have had to buy new bottom bracket cups but practically everything else is from stock or from another bike.
The next decision is brakes and we will be seeing a friend soon who may have the right ones ,hardly used ,for sale.

The bad news, possibly, is that he went back and bought another frame for me...just when I thought that the finances were heading in the right direction!! However it is also good news. If it fits me properly I will be back on an elegant steel frame . Pirate is happy because he has managed to buy me a birthday present!

Now to get selling more bike bits!!

5 comments:

Andrea Ingram said...

ooh, lovely bike. look forward to seeing yours too

Zhoen said...

Oh, it is good to have something that fits properly.

Joanne Noragon said...

The bike is a beauty. I bet both are.

Avus said...

What a beaut! A traditional horizontal top tube, close wheel base and brazed on derailleur lug. Maes bends too! As a member of the Veteran-Cycle Club I love it!

Elderberry-Rob said...

well happy birthday, hope your bike fits and you have lots of fun on it.