Thursday 26 November 2020

Success...a good day



 The glass is all in, the outside step is fixed and the dangerous trip hazard hole filled with cement.

Three parcels have been sent out , and when I turned the computer on to add the tracking numbers, another bike bit had sold!! 

So Pirate celebrated our good day by buying my Xmas present.....

He did object however that he has to wait until Hogmanay to taste the Black Bun that I baked last night...flour is on the shopping list now, and fruit cake on the making list!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Gosh you have been busy, I wonder what he got you?

Susan Heather said...

A very productive day.

Joanne Noragon said...

A lot going on.

Catalyst said...

My, with you and Google, I'm learning so much about Scotland!

kjsutcliffe said...

You are cracking on with that glasshouse - nice one. I remember when we started putting in the panes of our glasshouse, how quickly it warmed up :) I am curious to what is Black Bum, so I am off to check that now :D

Barbara Rogers said...

How great to have a glass greenhouse finished! I imagine all the goodies you'll soon be raising in it! Baking is on my list of "to do" things.

Steve Reed said...

You've certainly been busy! Glad everything is proceeding apace!

gz said...

Black Bun, Hawthorn!!..like Christmas cake, but in a pastry case and definitely with whisky not brandy!!