Friday 19 November 2021

Home day

 A day of getting things straight.

More washing and keeping. Time  to haul things out of my wardrobe and question their existence there! It shouldn't be difficult to find items or to put them in their place.

I have one wardrobe and coats in the boiler cupboard.  I still feel that I have too much!!

Fleabay has come back into action...one sale, which is nice, a few revisions and offers sent. The sale is packed ready to send tomorrow.

Pirate is thinking of selling his Snapon and Cornwell tools after the one went so quickly on fleabay...and at a good price too.  After all he isn't going to do spannering on airplanes any time soon!!

I am envious of my friends at the other side of the Globe, having a view of the Beaver Moon eclipse. Even if it hadn't been at daylight time here, we seem to be getting cloudy nights just when we could be seeing the heavens at their most active!!  

The merest whisper of a meteor shower is enough to bring on the clouds and rain!!


7 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Yes it is so often the case that anything mentioned about action in the skies means it is certain to be cloudy here.

Susan Heather said...

Unfortunately, too cloudy to see much of the moon here and no sign of the red promised.

kjsutcliffe said...

We've noticed that as soon there is something exciting happening in the sky - the clouds get organised and arrange a thick blanket of cover!
I am still trying to reduce things - slow progress but happening :)

Steve Reed said...

I know, I was bummed about the eclipse too! Glad you're having a clear-out. I've been doing the same little by little.

Zhoen said...

Really was an amazing moon Friday morning.

I feel the excess crap piling up, and no time to deal with it. At least the compost is doing its thing, no matter how much I add.

megan blogs said...

I am on the other side of the globe, and we had overcast skies here the entire evening, peppered with bouts of rain. Pooh.

Amy said...

It seems to be a regular occurence that we never seem to see any type of solar eclipse here as the clouds are always out.