Tuesday 13 September 2022

On our way again

 Half way, almost, today...with a stop at the newest of the Westmoreland group of motorway services, this one near Gloucester.

It is absolutely beautiful, like an underground barn, light and airy, well landscaped around. Human and nature friendly.


We saw a good numberplate there...


Wizard, apothecary, aromatherapist, pharmacist???

We are back at the Bridge end Inn in Penkridge, and I must ask when it was built...I forgot tonight.

There is also a mill across the water meadows...I think it was industrial not agricultural.


We have picked some elderberries already from by the market yard for cordial making at home

The market will be there in the morning I hope!

5 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

That's a great numberplate! I am not usually into personalised number plates but I'd probably like that one.

Joanne Noragon said...

Safe home.

Steve Reed said...

An interesting service station! I've never seen one quite like it.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great to see a garage in a "underground" layout...environmental mechanics are a rare breed.

kjsutcliffe said...

Wonder how much that number plate cost...?!
My other half picks blackberries from his work's carpark - it is a baking hot wild space full of insects and native plants. S'funny how these 'neglected' places often yield up the best treasure!