Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Escape!

 Well...just for the morning!




I'm not cutting pastries out completely!

A long black on its own is definitely  missing that something!!

Birthday card posting accomplished in town..back home for lunch!

The afternoon was dry enough to put the washing on the line, apples were sorted. I need the cardboard box liners with apple sized dimples...I could only find one in my box stash...which should be even further reduced! I'm planning which apples get juiced next...they aren't quite ready and may need some sweeter ones to balance flavour and acidity.  Some will be stored up in the bike/sewing room as that is the coolest frist free place.  After the upcoming bike jumble...for which sorting and boxing needs to be done.

There's always something.

I did start the new lino block while watching the Masters World Track Champs from London...watched my friend from Alloway win the 50-54 womens pursuit gold medal!

I'll call it a practice block...I'm not 100% happy with it.


If you want to see the action it is on all this week ..look at Youtube, look for Full Gas Cycling....

And the good news that next year it will be in Newport!! 4-10 October 2027 is already marked in my calendar!!

No comments: