Getting things ready for the cycle jumble at Glasgow Velodrome a week tomorrow.
I have two days at the gallery this week, so getting this lot in one place made sense.
Mostly in mushroom trays plus a couple of boxes. This should fill the back of the car.
No frames or compleat bikes this time.
Hopefully a decent amount will go. Even if it goes to the dealers, it will be gone!
The tomatoes are gradually ripening
and the bad news is that the microwave oven appears to be on the way out.
It has lasted 2¾ years...2½ if you take out the time I've been away..far less than usual.
Consumer rights say that things have to last a reasonable length of time....but what is that for one of these, before smoke appears from the inside works?!
One positive thing is that if I don't get a replacement I'll have more room on the bench!! It cost £80 (special offer) in January '24, who knows how much now?! At the moment there are other things to spend money on...like the work to put in the front fence and gates that I have. (job has been viewed, just awaiting the quote)



No comments:
Post a Comment