Monday 6 May 2019

Dunkeld

A day out yesterday...riding the Scottish National 10mile time trial...cold, windy and hard....I was slowest woman,but I beat three men!!
We celebrated our wedding anniversary with a drive up from Monikie country park where the hq was east of Dundee, over Carrot Hill through the lanes...not always the intended ones!..it is called exploring!!..to Glamis, then to Dunkeld for tea.
 Telford's bridge



 Now an interiors shop with the freemasons to the right..built as a church in 1874, closed 1939, used as a village hall mostly since then.




 jail!!


 allotments

 the silvery Tay

4 comments:

Meggie said...

Lovely photos.... I once took a train from Perth to Pitlochry, and eventually on to Inverness. Might I have traveled through Dunkeld ?

Joanne Noragon said...

A lovely tour.

smartcat said...

Interesting Tour!
Happy Anniversary!

Susan Heather said...

That all looks delightful. Oops - sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Anniversary.