Wednesday 8 May 2019

travelling again

We are down in Somerset with my brother aka webmaster!  The website will be changing from wordpress to joomla, supposedly much more user friendly and also free.
Hopefully that will mean a regularly updated website!

Pirate is enjoying his sight after cataract op number one..looking forward to number two and catching upon reading!
We had a wander around Yeovil today

and around the secondhand bookshop at Barrington Court

we'll be back to see the pottery..I'd forgotten that Paul's day off was Wednesday.

We're playing "musical chairs" with cars tomorrow...The Oily One gets my gold berlingo, I get brother's green one.....and we visit the Carpenter and Family before returning here.

I caught up with a large Somerset potter today near here....having just missed him three times when we were both in New Zealand!!    We came to the conclusion that the kiln that I am  working on was an electric kiln and has been converted to gas!

2 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Pleased the cataract op has made a difference.

smartcat said...

The thing that surprised me about cataract surgery is how much brighter the world is.
Toes crossed that Pirate experiences the same.
Nice little tour of Barrington at all.