Sunday 20 October 2019

Home again

He didn't do as well as he wanted..but after eight weeks off due to two cataract ops, and tonsillitis in the past weeks , and the effects of erythromycin antibiotic to deal wit it...he did really well.

Now to deal with two travel bags full of washing, dry and juice a bag of pears from a friend's garden, get on with digging and planting edible alliums at home, do a last lawn cut and trim hedges in the gardens we work in.
Oh yes...and get out on our bikes....and keep drawing and get linoprinting.

Back to normal then!!

8 comments:

Catalyst said...

If you don't mind my asking, how old is that rascal anyway? I think he's doing well to even BE biking.

Susan Heather said...

Onwards and upwards. It is never ending isn't it.

Amy said...

Good on him I say!

Steve Reed said...

OK, I'm encouraged to hear you're cutting your lawn. Ours needs a cut and I've been holding off, thinking it's too late in the season. Maybe I should go for it.

Barbara Rogers said...

I think one of the best parts of going away is the coming home and catching up, then settling into my own routines, but just a bit changed!

Andrea Ingram said...

you always are so busy

Sandy Miller said...

I managed two long days of Fall garden work and moving slow today but happy to see the garden working at the end of the day! Enjoy!! and don't forget to have a cup of tea :)

betty-NZ said...

It sounds like a great time, but coming home is always nice :) I'm glad he did as well as he did and I'm sure he will improve over time.


My Corner of the World