Thursday 29 October 2020

Progress.. of sorts..

 I have started work on a new, seasonal card, and work is going well.

It has been raining most of today and not long ago there was hail in with the rain. 

Indoors jobs have been the order of the day, although Pirate did venture out to move pebbles to go between the greenhouse wall and the house and the greenhouse and nextdoor's fence. He also managed to get wet rather quickly when the rain came, but at least the job is mostly done. 

Photo tomorrow when it is hopefully dry, and daylight! It is 4.30pm and the light is fast disappearing, especially with the low cloud over us.


I have managed to not only write a news article for my website, I managed to add an image..the only problem will be next time, figuring out how I did it!



7 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like it's hibernating time with a good book and blanket.

Lettice said...

The skills the lass has! Like you I have been content indoors making my Christmas cards, all will be hand sewn. I make about eight for close friends and family. I wish I had your skills to do lino cuts which once done means you can print as many as required. Unlike mine which are so labour intensive, hence me only making a few. Added to which I haven’t any friends!

LX

Catalyst said...

That rain sounds nice to this reader in arid Arizona.

gz said...

I am sure you have more friends than you think, Lettice. Like you I have moved many times (I think the last was number 36?) This means that many friends don't keep in touch however hard you try.

How much rain do you get in a year Cat?

Good idea, Amy!

kjsutcliffe said...

Looking forward to seeing the final print - I haven't done lino printing/carving for a little while, might dig out the tools and be inspired :)

Joanne Noragon said...

(o)

Catalyst said...

Less than 6 inches, I believe.