Saturday 24 October 2020

Still busy

slow greenhouse progress..but we have one side 100% right and now pirate has fixed wood bracing on the greenhouse to keep it square so we know exactly where the wall should be. It has been a steep learning curve!
The moat recedes slowly..until the next rain!


 Spectacular clouds...and more rain tonight?

I have been putting in a lot of time on Etsy and eBay, and even put a little on my website. Getting all up to date.

Now for some drawing and even some printing!

3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

It really looks like a work in process.

Jenny Woolf said...

We cycled home in the rain last night, it's the first time I've been cycling in the rain for a long time, I realised.

Debby said...

I'm eager to see your greenhouse. We are have plans for one and will start it once the garage being built at present is done. We may not get to it before snow flies, though.