Saturday 20 February 2021

Life

I am managing drawing every other day...a small success.



 And photographing bike bits from every angle to sell them, hopefully...a steady success...

We did manage a walk today....another success, if a soggy one!




Reading John's latest post on Going Gently blog,  we have all achieved so much during the past year.  

Gardening, writing letters and blogs, walking more, selling bits to make money and space, edging towards doing my own work.

Yes, there are plenty of things that we haven't done...sewing not finished, genealogy not touched in the past year, no bike racing, no seeing family, no going back to parts of Scotland, let alone New Zealand....but we have to focus on what we can do  and have done

7 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

It's certainly been an interesting ride on this carnival of life, hasn't it! Love your shaggy cows...and I envy you doing anything in art! Sales of anything is great news.

Debby said...

Here, it snowed. It looks so very spring-like in your part of the world.

gz said...

Debby, looks deceive! Just after we got home the rain turned to fine hail!!

smartcat said...

((o))

Steve Reed said...

Absolutely -- I think we've all had to recalibrate our ideas of what it means to accomplish something, given our restrictions, but the people I know all seem quite busy in one way or another!

srgb said...

I guess it must be the way you take a photo as it all looks very nice be it wet, I was telling some guys in Canada (- 40 there a few days ago)about our weather or should I say about my swims in the sea, they offered to throw me off the island???
That pirate is a brave fellow I expect he gets a thrill just as I do as I crash into those waves, the difference is I am just as hot and sweaty by the time I get home again.
Good to see you keeping those courier drivers busy.

Zhoen said...

small and slow, my only recourse these days