Wednesday 24 February 2021

Stormy weather

 What do you do when it is blowing hard outside and raining as well?

Look at the things that are half done because we are too busy....

So washing and ironing caught up with, the last batch of marmalade made, Lemon and Seville Orange, fiddly little bits of mending done and two new orders packed to go off on Thursday. Bits and bobs of tidying to make doing things easier....

The car is in for its annual test plus some tlc, so definitely no going anywhere! 

Nothing actually constructive apart from the marmalade, but lots of small things that needed doing.



13 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Another productive day.

Joanne Noragon said...

And beautiful marmalade, one of my favorite jams.

smartcat said...

Your marmalade looks so enticing. I need to learn to make it.

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy...those little things do add up. I am a marmalade lover...but trying to avoid all the delightful calories in preparation for seeing my cardiologist next week. We have good weather today, but won't tomorrow...so I'm going to walk at least as much as I can.

The bike shed said...

Lots of small things can make one big achievement. I like 'list ticking' days

Shaheen said...

Its a gorgeous colour, if you lived close - i'd swap you, only if you want of course for Plum Jam of which we have lots.

gz said...

We will have to sort something out when we can travel again Shaheen..you aren't too far away from two of my children....

Pam said...

Ah, and a sense of warm satisfaction at jobs accomplished. Well done!

Zhoen said...

So pretty.

Got this week off, so I've done a lot of those little things, cleaned out the dishwasher today, as in dismantled the sprayer and screen and drain. Wonder where all that fur came from.

Fresca said...

The food you put up is so beautiful!

Amy said...

That will be yummy on a piece of hot toast

Debby said...

I got a pot of chicken noodle soup together and made my weekly batch of yogurt. It was a lazy day but a satisfying one.

Elephant's Child said...

It sounds like a VERY productive day to me. Home made marmalade (like home grown fruit and vegetables) leaves the store bought versions in the dust.