Friday 20 August 2021

Busy day




 We had our nearly weekly outing to Dundee yesterday. Luckily the track is rideable when it is raining! It was only light drizzle for the first half and by the end the track was drying out.  The young photographer came with his dad....and wants to ride next time!!

We headed over the Tay Bridge and the other side was dry!!

An afternoon spent seeing friends, lunch in a garden centre, collecting bike frames that we have been asked to sell, then down to see people at a road time trial. 

Pirate helped a bit while I had some down time after all the driving.

Then a picnic watching the sunset from Barassie Shore...




3 comments:

Susan Heather said...

A good day out.

Barbara Rogers said...

And your last shot reminded me that the very same moon came through my window (and the trees) to shine on my bed last night! So I got up and tried taking photos with my mini-iPad through the window. Will have to check and see if any are worth posting. But I just imagine your day and it does sound lovely.

Steve Reed said...

Glad the track was still rideable even in damp weather.