Wednesday 11 August 2021

Pause...

 


Printing paused at present. Waiting for the lighthouse prints to dry and the printing table is full of bike bits being cleaned.

The car has had two new boots and an alternator...tracking being done today.  My bank balance will be saying OW!  As will the other account that the  pots prints and bike bits money goes into...I am buying a secondhand cage for my gas bottles..£150....but would be £700 new.

At least I will be legal and they will be safe.  

I am still trying to source ceramic fibre, adhesive and stabiliser to finish the flue section.

It's either out of stock or they don't reply.....keep trying. I may have found the manufacturer....

6 comments:

molly said...


(o)

Joanne Noragon said...

Oh, how I hope you've found the manufacturer!

Fresca said...

Prints on clotheslines look so great!

Maria said...

Glad you have managed to find a 2nd hand cage for gas bottles - otherwise crikey, so expensive!
I love the top left prints of lighthouse which you have hung up to dry.

Steve Reed said...

Well, at least you got a deal on the second-hand cage for the gas bottles! That was good work!

Amy said...

Sometimes cars are expensive to fix and maintain, but you can't live without them.