Tuesday 1 March 2022

On the boards

 

Pirate had a go on my track bike yesterday..seeing as I won't be competing on the boards again...

Looks like he goes better on it than his borrowed one..so it could become his steed and the other return to his club sponsor for someone else to use.

After all between us we have eight track bikes...and we do not need them all!!

I have my daughter's old steel track frame that I ride on the open air track at Dundee for pleasure. It knows how to go on the boards if I ever change my mind.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So what did he think of your bike when he was on it?

gz said...

Amy he likes it!
He needs to tweak the saddle position and put his bars on it..but he looks better on it.
It was, like his, a borrowed frame from his sponsor (who I knew fifty years ago!) and when I won pursuit gold in the World Masters Games track cycling on the Cambridge Velodrome in 2017, it was given to me.