Saturday 24 June 2023

Frustrating


 Today's harvest for breakfast topping.

Today has been low key. Pirate's treatment can't come soon enough.

I moved much of the furniture around in the living room yesterday and did some final tweaking, before trying to download and print something from ancestry...I should have reacquainted myself properly with it before doing something..ended up a dead end not knowing how to get out....so, turn off and help outside!

We had fixed a heavy plastic sheet to stop a couple of leaks in the workshop roof..this had buckled and lifted a little in the heat and wind. We put some paving slab in sections over the bits that were lifting..that will do until we can get proper help.



Teabreak!

11 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Tell him I love the fancy cardi!

Catalyst said...

Pirate is always smiling. What a cheery lad!

English Rider said...

Handsome photo

gz said...

I will Weave..that is a cycling jacket..very comfy too

Fresca said...

Must be hard waiting…
Beautiful berries, held so beautifully in a bowl. I like Pirate’s cycling mug too 😊

Susan Heather said...

Your breakfast topping looks great. Isn't it maddening when technology gets the better of you.

Red said...

Nothing like raspberries right off the bush. My raspberries will be about 10 days before they are ready.

gz said...

Fresca it is the mug we all have in Team Arrow in Whanganui...we are still team members!

Debby said...

I wish we were close. We could fix a roof!!!

gz said...

I wish you were, Debby!

Steve Reed said...

The waiting has got to be hard. Good job staying productive!