Thursday 8 June 2023

June garden

 Not as far on as I had hoped...and not as good as previous years.

However I suppose we have reasonable excuse for being behind.

Fruit netting done
Sweet peas then crown prince squash and seedling leeks
A rather weatherbeaten and bedraggled polytunnel 
New frame over the raised bed ( thankyou Pirate)
Garlic
Shallots
Climbing runner beans and french beans 
Broad beans
Greenhouse staging... waiting for potting up
Tomatoes potted on...not yet big enough to go in to their final place..but hopefully not long.


7 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Good progress has been made.

Red said...

Looks like all your plants ae well on their way.

jabblog said...

Excellent work!

smartcat said...

Love seeing the progress you have made.
Meanwhile, we st here on the smokey east coast, advised to stay indoors.
I go out with a mask. Who knew they would be in use again?

The Weaver of Grass said...

Lovely - I love gardening but can't now. I have a lovely flower garden kept well by my gardener but no room for veggies. There was a day when I could go out into the garden amd pick tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce for tea/ Those were the days.

John Going Gently said...

You are sooooo neat
I’m impressed x

gz said...

John GG that is Pirate's influence! My gardening tends to be always Work In Progress 😄