Tuesday 2 April 2024

Buddens and Doulton Lambeth

 Thanks for your request, Dave...this is something I need to pass on to my daughter who is doing our family history research ( I am working on Pirate's history)

Buddens, Doulton Lambeth


My Grandmother, Ethel Mary Webster was a tweeny for her great aunts, Alice , and Alice's cousin Mary. 

I will have to see what my daughter has on them...the easiest open access site to check is Tribal pages...it is free(under a certain capacity) and she has an account...but all you have to do is search on the main tribal pages home page by surname.  She has found a few cousins..and been found too!

8 comments:

northsider said...

Thanks GZ. What talented and creative ancestors.

Debby said...

I have never seen anything like that entrance to the Royal Doultin building. And I cannot say that word without thinking of Hyacynth BOOO-kay. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I was interested in what you wrote re the Tribal site— I am not familiar with that, and am doing family research of genealogy in Scotland and England. Is it just called Tribal, or is there a longer word listing for it? (Anything that is free is nice!). Jean in Winnipeg

gz said...

Hi Jean..nice to meet you....
https://www.tribalpages.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the reply. I will let you know if I have any online success! Jean in Winnipeg

jeanie said...

What an interesting rabbit hole to travel down tonight. Thank you.

Elderberry-Rob said...

the inscription for the name on the tomb looks like Buddem rather than Budden? It is an interesting story you are researching and must be very rewarding to see the connections to your own ancestry revealing themselves. Betty

gz said...

ER if you enlarge the image you will see that it is Budden...I have just checked!