Tuesday 6 September 2011

time out

Last Sunday I realised that I needed "time out". I was due to collect pot samples from Aberystwyth on Monday anyway, so came up early.
I'm still in Talybont, near Aberystwyth!!

Giving a hand where I can with the Twins, being useful where asked....I have to make too many decisions on housework back at base, besides doing more than my share!! It is a relief to be told what to do and how to do it!!

Today I did some buggy pushing around Aberystwyth...pictures after I get home, also recipes!!

It has been wet and windy, so no gardening this time.

Lots of vegetable processing to do today before I go back tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Sounds like an excellent idea, hope you come back refreshed and re-energised x

Kath said...

yep a change is as good as a rest!

Jacqui said...

Enjoy :) xxx

red dirt girl said...

My psychiatrist always advised me to take a small vacation, go away for a few days, whenever I feel a bout of the depressive blues honing in on me... hope you are feeling better!

xxx

gz said...

much better, thankyou and baking today for the Skillshare this weekend!