Wednesday 26 December 2018

Getting fitter

Slowly...!!
Today's ride was 40km and a little bit faster. Possibly because I'm learning the lanes and back roads so I have fewer stops to check the map!!
The temperature is a little lower, 18C, so riding was comfortable..and we saw many others out too, although only one group.
Now for some more gardening..gently weeding in the shade..but today I think we'll stop earlier as we got well bitten by the local mozzies last night. Apparently the water table has risen since the Christchurch earthquake in 2011 and there are more of the buzzy nuisances about.

1 comment:

Raewyn said...

Exciting to see you here in NZ and I've had a great catch-up read of you at the other end of the country! I hope you continue to enjoy your cycling and the sightseeing! (Very behind on reading all blogs sorry!)