Wednesday 19 December 2018

Still raining

Today we went to Rollaston..think Bracknell but flat...spent 20 minutes driving around, kept on ending up in suburbs. Following a sign saying Town Centre...but then no signs and no indication of where to go!! Eventually found a huge shopping area and bought a usb to micro usb adaptor..now to learn how to use it to get camera pictures on here not just ones from the tablet computer.
It is still raining..but hopefully we'll start to get some sunshine tomorrow.
I've cleaned all the windows inside.....
The Vege garden looks good thanks to the rain.
Tomorrow we head south to Waikouaiti..about four hours driving I think..to meet a potter that so far I've only met on line.

3 comments:

smartcat said...

It seems to be raining world wide. We are finally drying out a bit;
Toes crossed that you get many good photos of the potter. I think I know who it is, but time will tell.

Barbara Rogers said...

Hope the adaptor works for your camera/computer connections. I'm seriously in awe of your industriousness. Hanging my head and feeling down. Oh well...if I were traveling I'm sure I'd feel different!

Joanne Noragon said...

The vegetables are grand, and your potter will be, too.