Monday 17 December 2018

Meeting people

Today's ride must have been 25 to30 km. The bike computer is sulking so I'll look at the route and guess! Learning more back roads.
2km from the end we were caught up by part of a local group of cyclists heading for the village cafe. So we parked the bikes at home and walked the rest to meet them there. There had been about twenty out in several groups starting from the same place. Different routes ensued and all met for coffee after before riding back to their homes.

We were home by midday which was good timing as today has got up to about 25 degrees...it's now 4pm and still hot and I have several load of washing done and dried!
Pirate is having a siesta as is next door's cat who keeps an eye on the house and us. I'm sitting in the kitchen with a through breeze and the cat is on the next chair.

4 comments:

Susan Heather said...

A good day. Temperature about the same as here.

Barbara Rogers said...

Glad you had such a full morning-time...yikes, getting hot sounds so delightful from here! I know I'll eat my words eventually. Lovely cat in chair!

Fresca said...

Nice! You are not "home alone" after all... :)

Catalyst said...

Oh that's a grand cat. So nice that he visits the visitors. Your biking wore me out, though.