Friday 3 April 2020

Still busy

We went shopping today..or rather Pirate ride shotgun and I shopped...armed with a list, us shoppers did the trolley dance around the shop...and luckily I got nearly all of The List!
Also three boxes..as Pirate is organising and mending his shed !


I have sold two packs of cards on Etsy..ok, to a fellow maker and blogger, but it is still a sale!! Incentive to carry on. More have been posted and shared and I will put more in the shop tomorrow.
My big job today after shopping was a baking session...pictures tomorrow as they haven't cooled down yet!!
We are both tired...but satisfied...an easy day tomorrow, and also we are promised someone to come and mend the soffit where the jackdaws have been trying to get in.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I did our food shop this morning too, was an easy task luckily.