Tuesday 28 April 2020

Rain at last

 We laid a path together, and I marked out the next vege bed..I need three more old scaffolding boards to finish properly.
 Pirate finished his lean-to between his shed and my workshop..now the mowers and ladders..and a wheelbarrow when we can afford one..will have a dry home.
The rain arrived early today...as I was about to put the washing out on the line, of course!! The garden needs it. Six weeks without rain is not good...and it comes after weeks of too much rain,

7 comments:

Susan Heather said...

Everything is coming on well. Good about the rain (but not the washing - one can't have it all).

Joanne Noragon said...

You have accomplished so much!

Amy said...

There's something about putting washing out on the line that seems to bring the rain, murphy's law

Catalyst said...

((o))

Lettice said...

It took me a while when you first started doing on ((O)) on my blog to realise what it all meant... I am nothing if not quick?

I love the use of the space between your two workshops, a very good idea.

Both Pirate and Tinkerbell seem to have been very busy in their lockdown world... I am impressed... sedum roof next?

LXX

gz said...

Unfortunately no, Lettice. None of them are strong enough.

Rambler said...

((o))