Monday 20 April 2020

Taking it easier

Or trying to! At least Pirate had a siesta today.
It is another hot sunny day with cold easterly winds thanks to the high pressure system over Ireland.  There is rain further South but we are getting drier...
We joined the home haircut brigade ..Pirate trimmed a couple of inches off mine last week and today I trimmed his whiskers!!

Not a bad job...and difficult to keep him still...I worried about nicking lips and ears!!

One half full of plants and seeds..I am willing them to GROW!!

We keep on with outside jobs, thinking of those we are leaving until it is too wet or cold to work outside..but the warm dry weather carries on, so far. It is a relief to have it and we must learn to relax and appreciate it.

Now he is doing some bike maintenance to loud music..and I must go and post some more work in my Etsy shop...live in hope!!

10 comments:

Steve Reed said...

We're having clear skies too, but chilly winds! Bravo for the do-it-yourself (or yourselves) hair care. I shave my own head routinely so for me it's no big deal, but Dave is dying for a professional haircut.

Zhoen said...

The quarantine cut. It's all the style.

Catalyst said...

Pirate looks positively ready for some pillaging and plundering!

Joanne Noragon said...

You did a very nice job, from a woman who once cut all the men folk's hair and beards. Didn't like it much, but they did have to go to school and work.

Elderberry-Rob said...

I think there will be many interesting hair styles coming out of this, I have clippers which had been stored away since our kids school days, I did some 'number 2 and 3' cuts this week on them :)

Andrea Ingram said...

The old boy doesn't lopk too happy about it

Michèle Hastings said...

Can you even believe the protesters in the US waving "I need a haircut" signs? Jeff and I can wait until it's safe, in the meantime, we have plenty of hair ties.
Good luck with the growing! We can't wait to enjoy more of our own vegetables. Right now we are only harvesting Swiss Chard.

jo(e) said...

I've always cut my kids's hair (even now that they are adults), but my husband would never let me near him with a pair of scissors. He's looking quite shaggy these days.

gz said...

Andrea he wasn't keen on the wind..and having the sun in his eyes!The only photo with him smiling...he moved!!

Fresca said...

Pirate looks like a very dashing samurai!