Saturday 30 May 2020

Another hot day!

 Last night's sunset. Every one a beauty at present.
One good thing about buying online...free packing for the next order out!
 Two orders posted today, a wee red jug to Glasgow and a drawing to London.
This is the latest addition to Etsy.
I must get my website ticking over properly.
Brother has sorted it to make it easier..word press made it far too complicated!!  If I can get sales through that and the dreaded fb as well as this blog, a little from everywhere it will be good.
Etsy make it easier, but like any shop they do take a chunk of the sale...fair enough, they do provide a service.

It is hot again today, so like yesterday indoors or in the shade now, and do things outside earlier and later.
We rethought the bed planting yesterday and decided that all the brassicas go in the new bed with a finer mesh over them to keep the cabbage white butterflies off...and also the leek moth as I think that that has reached this far north .

2 comments:

Zhoen said...

Ugh, moths.

Steve Reed said...

I don't know the leek moth, but those cabbage whites can be a drag. (To put it mildly.) Can't wait to get my drawing! :)