Thursday 21 May 2020

Quietly busy

 Not a job for a rainy day! Which we have forecast tomorrow. Pirate has been discovering useful things that we have been hunting for!!
Lime Cordial...an easy job, and the cordial bottle rack is getting very low.  We are keeping an eye out for Elderflowers next.

Otherwise Pirate has been phoning friends and family, and I have been chatting by message...we don't do live talk! Sorting bits in the house, getting a wash through before the weather turns again...and half an hour gently on the turbo trainers to start with to wake up the body!

5 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

What a pile Pirate has to sort.

Susan Heather said...

Another productive day.

gz said...

Joanne, thirty years worth at least...and twenty years since retirement. He needs a home for tools he will never use..

Steve Reed said...

I've forgotten what rain looks like. I HAVE seen elderflowers, though!

Lettice said...

And to think I thought you had a UTI?

On a more serious note I have just read that that was indeed your drawing. What skills and a potter too, am I envious or wot?

LX