Friday 28 May 2021

Day trip..now with added photos!

 To Dundee for an hour riding on the only velodrome open in Scotland...

A foggy start until we reached the other side of Glasgow. 

What was shocking was the number of drivers without lights, just imagine grey car on a grey road in fog.....and how much unsafe overtaking...for example just before a blind bend... manoeuvre completed seconds before the incoming car arrived....

It was a sunny return drive, and we kept off busy roads as much as we could.

The ride on the track was good..only three of us this time, but good craic and coffee afterwards as well!

I have the same problem as many others...so no photos today




5 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I hadn't heard of this photo issue until I started reading everyone else's blogs. For some reason mine worked fine.

Fresca said...

No picutres, and yet what a picture you gave us of gray cars on gray roads in the fog:
Scary!

Barbara Rogers said...

Missed seeing your photos...blogger has apparently fixed the problem by now. I also wanted to post last night...as you've already commented upon over on my blog about this. Well, we bloggers will survive!

Amy said...

I don't know why people don't drive with lights on when it's foggy, I always do.

Joanne Noragon said...

I once had such an encounter on our country roads; and old man in grey sweat clothes shuffling across the road in a pea souper to get his mail. Terrified me.
Glad you had a good outing.