Friday 7 May 2021

Greenhouse jam...

 

You can just see a snow covered Ben Lomond...80 miles away by road or 51 miles as the crow flies. (Do crows fly in straight lines?)




Greenhouse traffic jam....potting on and potting up due and it is still too cold to put them out. They will have to go in the polytunnel on the staging that I built using old pallets.

The washing machine is running again at last! New brushes and the door tweaked so that it properly triggers the switch put in last time.

7 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

What a relief to find there was a 'traffic plant jam' in your greenhouse - the title led me to believe that you had made jam with some of the superfluous plants in your greenhouse and my mind boggled.

The Weaver of Grass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Reed said...

Our seedlings are all still inside -- well, most of them, anyway. I think this weekend things are supposed to warm up here.

Maria said...

In the absence of a greenhouse my windowsills are positively heaving with seedlings, and I am crossing my fingers for warmer weather soon... Though the rain has been VERY welcome.

Zhoen said...

Good to have machines working properly. Hope you get a bit of warm weather soon.

Debby said...

You never realize what a big deal a washing machine is until it stops washing. I've got a bit of a traffic jam as well. But since there is still frost in the forecast, I'm stuck. It's starting to be annoying.

Jenny Woolf said...

OMG I have just remembered I was going to plant out some seedlings. They're lurking in a forgotten corner on the back balcony. I don't suppose they care, but I need to get them in the ground soon or they will outgrow their little pots.