Monday 3 July 2023

A full weekend

 Saturday...drive to Newport in Wales (no room at the inn in our usual stopping places, or arm and leg needed) 


Sunday...last day of the Masters National Track Champs...we had a day meeting friends and saying bye for now to others..the organiser is retiring after running this event since 2002..and running top events since 1978. Saw no. 1 son there too

Carry on to stay with brother


Monday. Rest! Looks like Pirate is better for the zapping, but there's a way to go yet

8 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Fingers crossed for Pirate.

smartcat said...

((🩷))

Debby said...

((o))

Fresca said...

A way to go... I wonder if that's similar to how it feels after a few laps of a long race?

I just blogged about how I'm going to try linocut prints to make a 2024 calendar of the girlettes (dolls). I wanted to ask if you have recommendations--nontoxic inks?
I will email you, but I know you may be awfully busy--no rush!
XO Fresca

gz said...

I think that is a good analogy Fresca.
Have fun with the printing...I commented on your blog about ink...possibly ask a few questions on the Linocut Friends page on FB. All sorts on there, good advice and friendship

Damselfly said...

((o))

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
My one peeve at being on the road just now is missing out quite a bit on cricket, tennis... And Le Tour!!! It's an age since I ever did any serious cycling but I do like to watch... Continued wises for the Pirate. YAM xx

Fresca said...

Thank you!