Friday 28 July 2023

Day after day

 Little improvements...but it is hard work for someone impatient and emotional to be ultra patient!!

Pirate is now aiming to walk a little every day.  Working around how he is feeling every day , we are managing it!

Today we thought...take the parcel ( a sale!) to the post office, in the car...and find somewhere different for a wander....

We ended up going for a nice wee ride....in the car....what parking spaces there were...were taken!!

Followed by a short walk around a bit of Hannahston, our first " off-road" walk. 

















10 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

Well done!I am sure a great sense of achievement.
Are those llamas in the photo?
Barbarax

Fresca said...

Nice to get out!

Susan Heather said...

Looks a pleasant walk. Hope Pirate didn't overdo it.

Red said...

Good idea to walk. Get in a routine and it's easier to keep it up.

gz said...

Barbara, a relative.. Alpacas

Debby said...

Well, there were sights to be seen aplenty, weren't there. The insect tower caught my eye. I had to google search it. A home for butterflies, bees AND insects. We have a bee house, but I've never seen a set up like that. Neat!

It must be wonderfully encouraging for Pirate to get outside!

Thinking of you.

Catalyst said...

Good that there are benches aplenty.

Haddock said...

Exploring new places is part of human behaviour. That wooden bench looks neat.

Steve Reed said...

I like Pirate's determination to get out each day. I need to do more of that myself.

Jenny Woolf said...

Thank you, I got your comment on my blog . We had guests so I have only just settled down to look at (and answer) the comments, it's very encouraging that so many familiar blog friends have responded I am glad to say. I want to get back to posting, even if it means the posts have to be shorter sometimes.