Tuesday 27 August 2019

Back home again

Pirate with Zola....she is a sweetie!

Now we are back home catching up on all the ordinary jobs..bread and yoghurt making, washing, gardening,. reducing stuff.
Pirate is finding the latter difficult and I find that is stretching my patience at times! Trouble is that his stuff is blocking access to my stack of things to be sorted!

The laptop is now showing signs of impending doom..and I haven't had a chance to find out what's the matter with the camera yet..
It would be lovely to be able just to get things good enough to rely on, without a second thought..

Grumble over..I must get on with re-stocking my Etsy shop and working on some new prints!

8 comments:

busybusybeejay said...

We love living in Mold.Having grown up in a mill town in Lancashire Mold is a breath of fresh air!!!We moved here in 1972 and have been to Theatr Clwyd so many times and are still going on a regular basis.You might be interested to know they are having major developments there which you can see on their website.
I am just popping off to have a look at your etsy shop.
Regards Barbara

Catalyst said...

Lots of luck with your computer. Mine just decides something has gone wrong from time to time and automatically re-starts. Which can take 5 minutes or more. Grrr. And they told us computers would simplify our lives.

Joanne Noragon said...

All the rest notwithstanding, welcome back.

Elderberry-Rob said...

hope the computer gets sorted, I would miss your posts.

Steve Reed said...

It can be difficult to pare things down. Dave and I often have divergent views on that subject too. Hope the computer keeps grinding on!

Andrea Ingram said...

Computers eh? Ours is playing up too :-(

Amy said...

Hope you sort your computer out, that dog looks very proud with itself.

Susan Heather said...

I am sure I had your email address but can't find it. Thank you for the lovely card we have just received. As you say, it is very similar to the coastline here. We have had a mild winter. Spring flowers seem to be early although we have a sudden cold spell. Monarch butterflies have been emerging all winter.