Wednesday 21 August 2019

postcards

I've just written one ready to post..next step,find a decent,interesting stamp...I might just have some in stock from last year.

Who shall I send the next ones to? Thanks to Zhoen for the idea in One Word..and John in Going Gently for his postcard competition...who knows when blogging might disappear (I've only just discovered that picasa is no longer linked to here) and even electronic communication...

Exchanging email and snailmail addresses seems a good idea in these times...if you want to join in, please do comment...and I wont publish your details as I review all comments.

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

When last at the post office, I learned that the little stamp books have the interesting stamps. No more rolls of flags for me!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I used to belong to something called CrissCross (I think) where you became one of a chain of post cards. It was fun, you weren't supposed to become lifelong friends just to let people see what your corner of the world was like but laptops have done away with that.
Maybe you're right, blogging will die in its turn....