Friday 9 August 2019

Sorting

Pirate has been sorting his Stuff as it returns to the bike bedroom..I can start on my study when all his boxes are out of there!
Meanwhile I have started re-organising my wardrobe and trying to reduce clothing...again...
Anything not to have to reduce my books!!

I think possibly I need help, a second opinion on both....

Despite the heavy rain we did get a walk out in the sun at lunchtime round part of the local Hannahston nature reserve.. Painted Lady and Peacock butterflies, a couple of Fritillaries and a black one with orange spots that moved too fast to id...

We have a week and a half until the Oily One and girlfriend come to visit.....

The garden is coming along well with most things germinating well including the French Beans... planted in bigger pots today with no root disturbance as they were down in loo roll middles!!
Perhaps with Scotland's weather I should plant some in the polytunnel!!

6 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

Some days I regret all my books I donated to the library. But, I didn't miss packing them up to move them.

smartcat said...

((o))

Amy said...

Having just moved house I looked at my wardrobe and think there's definitely stuff I can get rid of.

Peter said...

Sorting Stuff is something that I think we would be better to leave to independent expert help! I would dearly love to vacate our own place for 2 or 3 weeks and invite a team of efficient "de-stuffers" to come in and sort us out! I realise that, as an adult, I should be able to do this "simple" task, but..... it is so difficult sometimes to make the decision about what goes and what stays, and if it stays.... where to put it!!
I think that a walk in the countryside, rain or no rain, would be a very tempting prospect... especially after sorting and re-organising!
Butterflies sound wonderful!

Michèle Hastings said...

Why is getting rid of "stuff" so hard? I have moved twice in 9 years and despite getting rid of a lot, I still have too much. My parents were not collectors of things, there was never clutter in their home. Why didn't I inherit that trait!!
Good luck with the sorting and enjoy your visit with the kids.

Steve Reed said...

I never see fritillaries here. I don't know why. Bravo for cleaning out your stuff (or intending to, anyway). I need to do some of that as well!