Monday 1 June 2020

Hoping for sales

Into this box
 Went this jug....each side different as saltglaze varies with the flow of salt and flames
 This pair of espresso mugs were packed in a whisky bottle tube!! In itself useful for...well many things!! Including artist painting brushes!
 Cotton reel as usual for scale
I don't find posting on Etsy as easy as it is supposed to be!! 
Consequently I have to stop and recharge the tablet's battery before carrying on to add this pair
For the wee dram and the water jug to add the dash of water..no ice, please!!

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I love your pottery!

gz said...

Thankyou Steve.
I don't just do saltglaze..just when I have an opportunity to share firings in other peoples' kilns...other glazes will appear soon!

Amy said...

Is that a mug I see? Would be perfect for my morning coffee.

gz said...

Amy it is a pair of small saltglaze mugs! I will be putting more small mugs on, and a couple of other items, this morning.