Friday 12 June 2020

Sorting pots

After this morning's shopping, I got a bad case of inertia...but eventually got back into gear and opened the stock boxes that had been brought up to the house.
Now what do I sell? I must keep some for myself...to have a point to move on from.
I know that there is more than those I have unearthed today, the next problem is finding them!












Rather a set of oddments...

Now to think of prices, while cleaning and photographing vintage Campagnolo bike bits to sell!

7 comments:

Fresca said...

So many wonderful pieces! I love the colors and shapes.

Evi said...

Wow! Thats a large and beautiful body of work!

Amy said...

ok i would find it hard separating myself from everything.

Barbara Rogers said...

Great looking collection!

gz said...

Amy, just so. Until I get making again. I think I won't go mad selling, just sell a few smaller pieces steadily, hopefully!

Steve Reed said...

So many beautiful "objets"!

Darina Fox said...

Great collection. I love ceramic products. Looks great!